Saturday, June 9, 2018

117. 20-Speeds USB Dual Egg Vibrator

Item No - 117

Features:
Wonderfully flexible,portable,safe and non-poisonous,and easy to use
Provide a new erotic sensations,let you charming in it
As a perfect gift for yourself or your lover






Specifications:
    Power:  USB interface input
    Size: As Picture
    Package Contents: 1 X Vibrating Egg  
























Price - Rs.4500/=
Island wide delivery By :- Courier Service.


More Details :-
My mail -
toyslankarangana@gmail.com
T:P -: +94 0778 560 910



1 comment:

  1. I actually didn’t own a egg vibrator until this year. My boyfriend actually bought a egg vibrator for me. I went through a hard time where I just was never in the mood for sex. My boyfriend thought if he bought me egg vibratorthat it may boost my libido. It actually worked!! I’m love him.

    ReplyDelete