Sunday, July 2, 2017

33. MEME The Midget Inflatable Love Doll Male Masturbator Toy

Item No - 33


Condition:    
MEME THE MIDGET LOVE DOLL
GOOD THINGS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES and Meme is no exception!!! Her loving mouth and tight love openings are ready for a night of passion. She's small in size but big in pleasure! She's totally inflatable so you can take her anywhere including the pool, shower or bath!
 


  Type:   
   Male Masturbator

Color:
   Beige

Features:
  
   Realistic
   Waterproof
 



Price - Rs.10000/=
Island wide delivery By :- Courier Service.


More Details :-
My mail -
toyslankarangana@gmail.com
T:P -: +94 0778 560 910


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to spend time with some girl, somehow on experimenting with poses or games, you can even role-play. Here http://prostitutkinovosibirska.men/ girls are beautiful and worth their money, if you think to have fun then I advise this site have a peek here https://ladys.one/

    ReplyDelete
  2. . I was surprised to no end when I saw thousands of sites dedicated for adult dating online. I browsed some of the prominent adult dating online sites to know what they offer. cuckold couples

    ReplyDelete